I'm in a place where it's not my home.
I want to get out of this hell hole.
I'm not treated the way I should be.
Try don't realize I'm here because of you.
Why am I in a place were I'm clearly not wanted?
Where should I go?
I feel betrayed by you.
You leave me here for you to have fun.
I can't do anything because there isn't a thing for me to do.
Am I too small to matter?
I try to talk to you but you shut me down.
Do I keep going like this?
Where do I go for comfort?
I bleed... I bleed it all out...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Where by Lilliana Gomez )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- माँ गंगा Maan Ganga (Hindi), S.D. TIWARI
- Blessings, Dr. Prabir Acharjee Nayan
- A Happy Poet, REALLY?, Sandra Feldman
- Each Day I Live a Life and Die!, Monk E. Biz
- If Compassion were in Fashion! (Nudity), Monk E. Biz
- Green Flag, Nassy Fesharaki
- My Forest is not Deep, But it is Green, Monk E. Biz
- Know the Depth of the Forest~~~, Monk E. Biz
- An Inexplicable Gift!, Monk E. Biz
- It is shame, gajanan mishra