L C Vieira
L C Vieira (Lisbon, Portugal)
when you have
a fish on the line.
Submitted: Sunday, September 01, 2013
Edited: Monday, September 02, 2013
L C Vieira's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
What's practical in the city, is totally useless when you need to eat in the forest.
Comments about this poem (Urban Underwear by L C Vieira )
- Without Tear, Neela Nath
- Dogs and cats, gajanan mishra
- Vicious circle, Jole Hans
- Get your body and mind back, O men, gajanan mishra
- Angst, Jole Hans
- I Will..., ging taping
- Another Reaser Christmas!, Sharilynn Dawn Reaser
- A dogs life, michael hagwood
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Unique We Are, Mantu Mahakul