V.Shalamov, A Poetry - is the affair... - translation (rus.)
by Varlam Shalamov
A Poetry - is the affair of
The old men - all grey-haired,
Of those, who're wrinkled and wounded,
But not of boys, young, immature.
Of those men, who lived a lot of,
A hundred lives on the stern earth,
Who rose upwards from the bottom,
But not of the young, silly boys.
The study of highlands of heavens,
The study of depth of your soul,
The Poetry - a ripe fruit with hairs,
All grey in the flame of the old.
In russian and translation into bulgarian
by Krasimir Georgiev
Lyudmila Purgina's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (V.Shalamov, A Poetry - is the affair... - translation (rus.) by Lyudmila Purgina )
- At our will, hasmukh amathalal
- See the fishes, hasmukh amathalal
- Two Become One, Loide V Augustinus
- Your Sweetness, Loide V Augustinus
- Why do you mock at my love, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Drifting Away, Loide V Augustinus
- The Eminent Reign, kyvin nash
- If you failed to, gajanan mishra
- The Dream Catcher, Dexsta Ray
- Father Bird, Enebeli Prada