RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Tracing pictures in my mind, feeling their extraordinary pull towards writing them again in different aspects of beauty.
Valuing all the emotion which accumulates inside my heart and soul, filling every crevice with soothing balms of musical preludes.
Extracting so much from within melodies as I contemplate the necessity of being alive just to write what life has and is giving to me alone in my own private little hell.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Valuing Emotions by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(8 February 1911 – 6 October 1979)