Walk in the Woods
Early one morning
World still sleeping
I rose up and went
For a walk in the woods.
Birds on the trees
Made chirping sounds
Repeating to remember
Plans for the day.
A raccoon came
Out of his hole
What a scene it made
In black and white.
Rabbits were running
Thinking it was
A battle ground.
Dew gathered on
Blades of grass
A mild breeze nicely
Cooled the mind.
Walk in the woods
Relaxed me a lot
And feelings turned
Divine and serene.
Tirupathi Chandrupatla's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Walk in the Woods by Tirupathi Chandrupatla )
Did you read them?
- It is impossible, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What The Culture Drug In - Da Dammerrung.., Warren Falcon
- my thumbs were once pro twiddlers, Mandolyn ...
- Await for your return, Fluorescent Reality
- Serenade To Love, David Harris
- MONSTER FORCE WARS, shannon strauss
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- Light, Neela Nath
- Inbetweeness-painful midlife blues, Nalini Chaturvedi
- In that april shadow, Pradip Chattopadhyay