Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
Walking Streets Of Paris Breathing
Walking the streets
of Paris & breathing
in the magical scents
of the boulangeries
on the winter air.'
Walking in the rain
at sunrise sunset noontime
anytime rain snow or shine
when love two paired hearts
entwines in love time divine.'
Dedicated to Hayley Westerna.
Copyright © Terence George Craddock and Hayley Westerna.
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.