WAR...Syria! not again...
Hey! World! Listen!
This is not a poem.
This is not a song.
This is what every human's heart should tremble with!
Please remember! Remember 'Adam'& 'Eve'.
We used to be brothers…don't you remember?
And…yes…right now somebody should answer.
Why another war?
Why another flood of blood?
Why again watching children cry?
WHY? ? ?
Hasn't it been enough for this damn earth that the US government wants to start again?
Again war! ! !
This time in Syria?
is silence what we should keep today?
And one thing else!
You! Dear Mr.OBAMA! do you still have that peace Noble prise?
So for the sake of every drop of the blood of Syrian people keep it clean! ..........
Matin ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (WAR...Syria! not again... by Matin ... )
- A, Vera Sidhwa
- What is your name?, Aftab Alam
- Heaven, Hell, or the Highway, David Lewis Paget
- Grave fetched, Aftab Alam
- Haiku(Courage), Aftab Alam
- Many Lonely People, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Reentry, michael walkerjohn
- Buried Beneath The Waves, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- uncomfortable, maharshi trivedi
- Mexican Food With Jesus, Mr. Nobody
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
- Heather Burns
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)