WAR...Syria! not again...
Hey! World! Listen!
This is not a poem.
This is not a song.
This is what every human's heart should tremble with!
Please remember! Remember 'Adam'& 'Eve'.
We used to be brothers…don't you remember?
And…yes…right now somebody should answer.
Why another war?
Why another flood of blood?
Why again watching children cry?
WHY? ? ?
Hasn't it been enough for this damn earth that the US government wants to start again?
Again war! ! !
This time in Syria?
is silence what we should keep today?
And one thing else!
You! Dear Mr.OBAMA! do you still have that peace Noble prise?
So for the sake of every drop of the blood of Syrian people keep it clean! ..........
Matin ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (WAR...Syria! not again... by Matin ... )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(January 30, 1935 – September 14, 1984)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(August 19, 1902 – May 19, 1971)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Touched by an Angel, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- all the sun does is stare at my faults, Mandolyn ...
- If I seem, Rodney R. Cooper
- Mojo, Morgan Michaels
- The Tiny Beauty, Zoila T. Flores
- Christmas Tree Ornaments, Frank Avon
- Wasted Words, Kela LewisMorin
- the lights are still up, Bull Hawking
- Unclassified, Kela LewisMorin
- Someone Else, Kela LewisMorin
- Fortunate, Kela LewisMorin