WAR...Syria! not again...
Hey! World! Listen!
This is not a poem.
This is not a song.
This is what every human's heart should tremble with!
Please remember! Remember 'Adam'& 'Eve'.
We used to be brothers…don't you remember?
And…yes…right now somebody should answer.
Why another war?
Why another flood of blood?
Why again watching children cry?
WHY? ? ?
Hasn't it been enough for this damn earth that the US government wants to start again?
Again war! ! !
This time in Syria?
is silence what we should keep today?
And one thing else!
You! Dear Mr.OBAMA! do you still have that peace Noble prise?
So for the sake of every drop of the blood of Syrian people keep it clean! ..........
Matin ...'s Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (WAR...Syria! not again... by Matin ... )
- Across the courtyard, Jorge Rolon
- Why Must I Toil?, Monk E. Biz
- Stay Devoted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- AUTUMN BRIDE, Rose Lu ( Bing hua )
- As Time Turns, Cathy Hodgson
- Suazo Nights, Eddie Morgan
- Juicy Lucy, I Salute Your vASStness!, Monk E. Biz
- As Long As I Am There For 'You', Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Paralyzed And Iced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- The Art and the Pain, Udaya R. Tennakoon