Wash Day Blues
Fill the tub and get in
Scrub away your failings
And your recent sin
He was a man.
A man? Indeed.
A man that I let in.
He is a friend,
He came, he left, left me
Scrubbing, scrubbing, scrubbing away
Scrubbing at my skin.
All red and sore
Just like i am within
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Wash Day Blues by Rae Edson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Y/.. Thirst, Aufie Zophy
- Enchanting Essence And Passion, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Y/.. Much more, Aufie Zophy
- Awaiting Universe Claims A Seconds Thought, Terence G. Craddock
- Crying Sun, Bill Cantrell
- Opening Wisdom, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- MAN LIVES ONE TIME ON OUR EARTH الانسان .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Touching Intellect, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Silent Plains, Brandt Nightingale
- Pull A String, Blushing, Ryan Scales