Welcome To The World
Welcome to the world
A world of many worlds
A world of no sympathy
Neither do it has empathy
A world of much struggle
Without which there is no survival.
A world of wine and spirit'
Destroys mind and spirit.
Addiction and self control
Either etiquette or respect
A world of oscillations, from bars,
To behind bars.
A world of sexual immorality
Enjoyment that never last
The effect of body lust
Murders through abortions
Spread of killer diseases
A grave to many youths.
World of idleness
A friend to many losers
The mother to poverty
Crime and disrespect to everyone
Claiming early retirement
From the world of struggle
To a world unknown to the living
A world of hard work and determination
The way to a better destination
A world of world class recognition
A world desired by all generation'
A world of realizing dreams and visions.
Marbet Daniel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome To The World by Marbet Daniel )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- I Draw Life, John Ugolo Umah
- The Journey..., John Ugolo Umah
- Soul, John Ugolo Umah
- Are You There?, Michael McParland
- Another Year, Michael McParland
- Another Day, Michael McParland
- Another Christmas, Michael McParland
- Another, Michael McParland
- Anonymous Girl, Michael McParland
- I want to be a serial chiller with you, Mandolyn Davidson