Welcome To The World
Welcome to the world
A world of many worlds
A world of no sympathy
Neither do it has empathy
A world of much struggle
Without which there is no survival.
A world of wine and spirit'
Destroys mind and spirit.
Addiction and self control
Either etiquette or respect
A world of oscillations, from bars,
To behind bars.
A world of sexual immorality
Enjoyment that never last
The effect of body lust
Murders through abortions
Spread of killer diseases
A grave to many youths.
World of idleness
A friend to many losers
The mother to poverty
Crime and disrespect to everyone
Claiming early retirement
From the world of struggle
To a world unknown to the living
A world of hard work and determination
The way to a better destination
A world of world class recognition
A world desired by all generation'
A world of realizing dreams and visions.
Marbet Daniel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Welcome To The World by Marbet Daniel )
- My nature is to write, gajanan mishra
- Two Rings, Shannon Paterson
- Dreams Incarnate, Dylan Engelbrecht
- The Rose, Neela Nath
- No one to question, hasmukh amathalal
- She does, hasmukh amathalal
- Multi-dimensional; heavens?, Mark Heathcote
- Watch, ramesh rai
- You Know I Do, Michael McParland
- Drowning, Neela Nath
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)