What Will The Future Bring?
What will the future bring?
senior citizens colored in ink
pierces by metals
altered with synthetics
Will they still chill?
What would be the new place of worship?
What will future generations do to rebel?
not wear make up
not get tattoos
Not get piercings
village of the damned
How will the food water air and drugs of today effect and defect the future?
will echo become retro
Will hip hop still be here?
Will Morrissey become a cyborg
will he have a cyborg dick?
What will the future bring
Will the seniors continue to trend set, judge,
Will they still have music blogs?
Will they still network?
Will the world become run by tribes again?
Will everyone have a Bizarro replica?
Will the liberty bell break?
the tower fall?
The canyon sink?
The cities become graveyards?
What Will the future bring?
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Will The Future Bring? by jerome moore )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A POET NEEDS CHUTZPAH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- RATIONALITY VS. MADNESS 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- GOING SOUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Beautiful Sunset, Ron Writer
- T-SHIRT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- JUST DO IT 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BERYL DOV WROTE 10 WORDS, Beryl Dov
- WEEPER TRAIN 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- DESPICABLE ME 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- CHILDHOOD'S MAGIC 10 WORD, Beryl Dov