What Will The Future Bring?
What will the future bring?
senior citizens colored in ink
pierces by metals
altered with synthetics
Will they still chill?
What would be the new place of worship?
What will future generations do to rebel?
not wear make up
not get tattoos
Not get piercings
village of the damned
How will the food water air and drugs of today effect and defect the future?
will echo become retro
Will hip hop still be here?
Will Morrissey become a cyborg
will he have a cyborg dick?
What will the future bring
Will the seniors continue to trend set, judge,
Will they still have music blogs?
Will they still network?
Will the world become run by tribes again?
Will everyone have a Bizarro replica?
Will the liberty bell break?
the tower fall?
The canyon sink?
The cities become graveyards?
What Will the future bring?
jerome moore's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (What Will The Future Bring? by jerome moore )
- The Seminar Activity, Bijay Kant Dubey
- A Story of a thousand Hopes, clawdea benat
- gLoW hideing OfF iN2 thE sUnsEt, sEaN nOrTh
- Absence, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- Funeral, Ibrahim Nasrallah
- I am complete in your arms.., Manish Guru
- She, Akhtar Jawad
- Lunch, anthony henriques
- A thoughtless god, Solomon Marshall
- Mukkamal Hoon tumhare Daman mein, Manish Guru
Poem of the Day
- November, Thomas Hood
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Would Live In Your Love, Sara Teasdale
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Television, Roald Dahl
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)