Alessandra Liverani (Wollongong, Australia)
- Whatever: : Humour, Inspiration
The sun is shining, so what
The birds are chirping, who cares?
The dogs are barking, what for?
The river's flowing, only from here to there
Things aren't going right, will it ever turn
Are obstacles put into place just so I will learn
How to overcome them, whatever's thrown my way
Must I repeat this lesson, day after day?
Challenges 101, surely I've passed it by now
I know I've failed it a couple of times, well it really is a cow
I'm more than ready for Smooth Sailing 201
My time with Challenges I'd like to be done
Are you listening to what I'm saying?
Or is this just some meaningless braying
Come on Professor just give me a pass
So I can finally exit this class
Poet Other Poems
- - Jiving in the Jungle : : Humour
- - Cama Cama Cama Cama Cama Not a Lion::...
- - In The Garden: : Humour
- - Item Six, A Bag Of Nothing: : Humour
- - Lemon Pepper Sauce: : Humour
- - A Storm In A Teacup: : Humour
- - Am I a Spoodle: : Humour
- - Blind Fear: : Humour, Inspiration
- - Brassed Off: : Humour
- - Bronwyn's Birthday: : Humour
- - Buying Lunch: : Humour
- - Changing The Daily Backup Tapes: : Hum...
- - Dining In Style: : Humour
- - Disobedient Disobedience (Parody of Di...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.