Suzanna C Chevalier
WHEN IS IT GOING TO END?
When is crime going to end?
I ask this to you my dear friend.
It seems new laws are written everyday—
some people get lucky, some get away.
Like most parents who abused their kids
now kids take on their behavior puts them in the skids.
Luckily most children of next generation are changing parental ways-
Making it better for their offspring in this present day.
Should we go back in time
and put away parents who abused their child as a crime?
Make them pay for what their children do today?
Wouldn’t that make karma even
or is it another game we can play?
Some islands in the south do not have crime
they all seem happy, peaceful and having fun time.
We should look how they figured it out
this would help our nation without a doubt
Close knit families where judgment is nil
they foster environments where
children express what they feel.
Maybe unfit parents shouldn’t have children again?
but isn’t there a bigger plan-
Going on that we have to transcend?
Like becoming a more conscious, aware and loving society
treat everyone special, unique and like royalty?
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on April 3,2013
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHEN IS IT GOING TO END? by Suzanna C Chevalier )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Lost Of Ambition, Tony Adah
- Spelling The Things That Drift Away, mary douglas
- I'm Not The Folktune Said The Princess, mary douglas
- Red Velveteen Wouldn't The Rosebuds Wish.., mary douglas
- The Muse In Flight Before The Approachin.., mary douglas
- Etched In The Stone The Weeping Fern Sur.., mary douglas
- Neutralize your last final words, Mark Heathcote
- Her Voice, Kristopher DeLander
- Blue Words Were Spoken From A Golden Book, mary douglas
- Essay of Self, Simon Quperlier