When Wıll Summer Arrıve... Mar 5th,2014
This winter has been a combination of white snow and black ice,
Then add extremely low temperatures where nothing is nice,
Then add stupid politicians that never know what to do,
But they are obedient party politicians, tried and true.
We are in March now and nothing including weather has changed,
Has our weather and whole climate gone strange and deranged?
Will a nice mild Spring or a warm Summer ever arrive?
Can this winter weather get worse and can we survive?
It looks like the Arctic has moved into our nice quiet street,
No one can remember the last time we had nice warm heat,
With white snow piled here and there and only white roofs,
No one can remember this before and this is the cold truth.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (When Wıll Summer Arrıve... Mar 5th,2014 by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Tunnels Of Existence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing An Award Ceremony, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Weeping Under The Rain, Tony Adah
- EVEN More Cosmic Than That~~~, Monk E. Biz
- No Place Nation, Xavier Cole
- Dream Another Dream, Xavier Cole
- CITY OF LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Polyamory, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- HEARTBREAK 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Multiple children, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.