When words fail to speak...
There are times when time turns against us,
when distance dilutes our closeness,
and we turn silent...losing our inner patience!
it seems though life is cruel to us,
creating chaos in our quiet peaceful tiny world.
yes we cry...for in those cruel moments it seems
as if our togetherness was just a beautiful dream...!
its unexplainable - the haunting feeling of loneliness,
the fears...but it only lasts a few moments.
the times when words fail to speak out what we are feeling,
when gestures, smiles turn silent to reveal our heart's yearning...
our heartbeats are all thats we hear, and
we cherish those moments of life when we are together
because we are bound by breathes...to live and die together...!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (When words fail to speak... by Nayani Sarma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- It's Funny, Isn't It?, Lili Domis
- You And I, Lili Domis
- Sonnet: Who Makes Money Wisely?, Dr John Celes
- Postcard For The Tin Soldier In Tintypes.., mary douglas
- I Submit, I Am Krakatoa
- till the last blood, binod bastola
- When Public Limited Company Goes Under, Terence G. Craddock
- We are three friends, gajanan mishra
- Single march, hasmukh amathalal
- It is unpleasant to live with mental uns.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan