Suzanna C Chevalier
WHERE WE FAIL IN THE SYSTEM
Family that does not let children express freely who they ARE, respected and listened to as a human beings with feelings.
Schools system that represses child’s uniqueness
that only uses left side of brain—not taught cooperation, freedom of expression, honesty and feelings shared.
Jails that are not colorful, inspirational, kind and give them hope to heal from their life’s situation and get them out thriving with support.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on March 31,2013 Easter Sunday
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHERE WE FAIL IN THE SYSTEM by Suzanna C Chevalier )
- Exciting Colors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Three Days Before You Left, Mikey Bachman
- Conceptualizing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- When someone, hasmukh amathalal
- Different Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Little Abstract, Naveed Khalid
- With a logic, hasmukh amathalal
- Peaceful Sophistication, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- She Walks By Starlight, Mikey Bachman
- Snowdon, Naveed Khalid