Suzanna C Chevalier
WHERE WE FAIL IN THE SYSTEM
Family that does not let children express freely who they ARE, respected and listened to as a human beings with feelings.
Schools system that represses child’s uniqueness
that only uses left side of brain—not taught cooperation, freedom of expression, honesty and feelings shared.
Jails that are not colorful, inspirational, kind and give them hope to heal from their life’s situation and get them out thriving with support.
Written by Suzanna C Chevalier on March 31,2013 Easter Sunday
Suzanna C Chevalier's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (WHERE WE FAIL IN THE SYSTEM by Suzanna C Chevalier )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 July 1870 – 16 July 1953)
Poem of the Day
- Ode to My Hands, Tim Seibles
- Ode on My Episiotomy, Kimberly Johnson
- Teaghlach (Family), Ewen Morrison
- love so pure, love so true, kat tommany
- THE MIDDLE GROUND, Satish Verma
- bonds of friendship, kat tommany
- valentine's day, kat tommany
- can i be your valentine's day, kat tommany
- Even If Broken, Lyn Paul
- forever and always yours, kat tommany