Which One Is Before Whom?
It’s now dead of a night
A little later a sunny day will arrive.
Behind those fiery dark clouds
We’ll find the horizon blue.
After the turbulence ends
The nature will become calm again.
But what makes me thinking on on
With which one it starts at all?
Another egg and chicken game
Can you tell –
which one is before whom?
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Which One Is Before Whom? by Amitava Sur )
Did you read them?
- For truth only, gajanan mishra
- Clouds Out To Lunch, Robert Rorabeck
- Trouble, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Those Living Deluded, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Integrity Practiced, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- My Grandparents' Trailer Home, Robert Rorabeck
- A Warriors Song of Remembrance., Kaila George
- Title Is A Title, Tyrone Gayle
- Love Them With Time, John Masaitis
- Vice Versa, Sana Olivia Hernandez