In A Misty Autumn Night.
Cherishing your presence
Being so benevolent,
Your every footstep
Is immensely engraved
In the inner core of mine.
Assuming your footprint
Under the full moon sky
Walking gracefully -
In a misty autumn night.
Eagerly I await your footsteps
In my deserted barren life.
Quietly you step in
In this silent dead night.
O' moon you glow a bit more
My love, she comes......
Oh' my love the inseparable......
Always closest to my heart.
Welcome you in this cool autumn night
Beamed with this moon's loving light.
I loved you, love you
And will be loving throughout my life.
©ALL RIGHTS RESERVED BY AMITAVA SUR
Amitava Sur's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (In A Misty Autumn Night. by Amitava Sur )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- When The Evening Light Comes, Pijush Biswas
- Hindi haiku (56-60), S.D. TIWARI
- Retirement (or) Till Your Last, Natarajan Ramaseshan
- An illicit dream....., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The House Across Our Road, Kuda Bondamakara
- sadism, Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Call me, I am here, gajanan mishra
- Gibberish, Neela Nath
- Wonderful World, fareha fatima
- COPLA 88 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan