Who wish what i dream,
Who stays along when i scream,
Who heard about me in a stream.
Who feels the same and Praise their Shame,
Who is thirsty of standing firm,
Say something if you wish do the same.
Please be royal to the Game,
Praise thee thy name,
Friendship was to be our nickname.
Do as you wish to be done by,
Just say hi, go meet that honest boy.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Could by Abdallah Mpogole )
- Bermuda's Triangle, Naveed Khalid
- खुद के साये से भी डरने लगा हूँ, Aftab Alam
- Evening, Naveed Khalid
- Pravasi Lokam, Arun Narayanan nileshwar
- What a scene, hasmukh amathalal
- Pastoral, Naveed Khalid
- I feel autumn, hasmukh amathalal
- A Tribute To Love, Naveed Khalid
- All Time Poet, Akhtar Jawad
- Carnival, Naveed Khalid