Who Says The World Is Vast?
Who says the world is vast?
As I can see the arch-
Not far long it creates the dome.
When I approach to it,
It goes far away upon.
Then how does an artist draw the horizon?
I apprehend the universe is vast-
As I can not see the fence.
Then how does an astronomer photograph it,
And sticks these on the pages of books?
And is not the perspective concept of geometry applied to them?
If all these are imagination and assumption-
Then I am a poet full of imagination-
Far above of them to think
With a colourful pen and ink.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Says The World Is Vast? by Abdul Wahab )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- change, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- khuda, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- lachari, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- flower, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- hasrat, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- moti, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- Real Help, Edgar Albert Guest
- Onverflauwd groen en blauw-wit, Madrason writer
- गुलाब और सूरज, Ashutosh ramnarayan Prasad K ..
- misfortune, oskar hansen