Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Who Steeds The Horse!
The Dungeon fumes time,
Wreaths of broken desires,
Rise with complex heads,
And return again to the same bed.
The icy sun melts and revive,
Bees hoard and suck honey from the hive,
The spider from swab builds cobweb,
The reason shooter make butt the knave.
The bioscope gears the merry-go-round,
Hide and seek continues with the hounds,
Silence returns after the dram major's sounds.
Why and how the world bodies forth!
With apparent senses and troubling cause,
Who the duce knows, -steeds the horse!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Steeds The Horse! by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Knees Of Advanced Peace, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Lost Fugue for Chet, Lynda Hull
- Chapter 10, Michael Mira
- ' Time, Efe Benjamin
- Ballad #8 (To Alice), Aziz AlAkresh
- The Window, Lynda Hull
- Today, Happy Day, Sandra Feldman
- Daybreak, Jonathon Hadley
- Specialised, Edward Kofi Louis
- Nocturne with Choreography for Departure, Lynda Hull