Bazi alis Subrata Ray
Who Steeds The Horse!
The Dungeon fumes time,
Wreaths of broken desires,
Rise with complex heads,
And return again to the same bed.
The icy sun melts and revive,
Bees hoard and suck honey from the hive,
The spider from swab builds cobweb,
The reason shooter make butt the knave.
The bioscope gears the merry-go-round,
Hide and seek continues with the hounds,
Silence returns after the dram major's sounds.
Why and how the world bodies forth!
With apparent senses and troubling cause,
Who the duce knows, -steeds the horse!
Bazi alis Subrata Ray's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Who Steeds The Horse! by Bazi alis Subrata Ray )
- Free on the Breeze, Thomas Plotz
- Gather strength, hasmukh amathalal
- INDIA! INDIA!, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Morning, Sara Hopkins
- My India (Hindi) भारत अपना, S.D. TIWARI
- from 'The Double' VIII, Morgan Michaels
- MY DOLL, Ritusmera Mundakkal
- Hope and promises, hasmukh amathalal
- September Rain, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Elusive Is Zen, Tad Russell
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)