Why Am I So Sad,
I'm so sad because I can,
I'm so sad cause I cant hold your hand,
I'm so sad because I've lost the way,
I'm so sad so so sad today.
I'm so sad I think I'll cry,
I'm so sad I think I'll just die,
O No! ! I made you mad, yea just anther reason I'm so sad.
I'm so sad for the way I am,
I'm so sad and really don't give a dam.
I'm sadden by the truth,
I'm sad by the untamed youth,
I'm sad for me and all the things I've done,
I'm sad today, O look my gun,
as I stare down the barrel wanting to die,
I guess I'm sad and wanted to say goodbye....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Am I So Sad, by DAVID werts )
- Vespers, Naveed Khalid
- A Walk In The Twilight, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Morning, Naveed Khalid
- Ode To Love, Naveed Khalid
- Puppetry, Naveed Khalid
- The Nebbish's Flash of Insight, Lawrence Beck
- Incorporeal, Naveed Khalid
- LIFE IS CLOUDY, BUT THERE WILL BE NO RAI.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Holy! Holy!, Naveed Khalid
- 74, Naveed Khalid