Why Am I So Sad,
I'm so sad because I can,
I'm so sad cause I cant hold your hand,
I'm so sad because I've lost the way,
I'm so sad so so sad today.
I'm so sad I think I'll cry,
I'm so sad I think I'll just die,
O No! ! I made you mad, yea just anther reason I'm so sad.
I'm so sad for the way I am,
I'm so sad and really don't give a dam.
I'm sadden by the truth,
I'm sad by the untamed youth,
I'm sad for me and all the things I've done,
I'm sad today, O look my gun,
as I stare down the barrel wanting to die,
I guess I'm sad and wanted to say goodbye....
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Why Am I So Sad, by DAVID werts )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- OUT OF DESTROYED BUILDINGS, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The Blue Fly, Abdullah alHemaidy
- Hunkered Down With Memories, Lonnie Hicks
- ODESSA. UKRAINE., human woman
- THAT FACE ذلك الوجه, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Looking Upon Us, Naveed Akram
- Sweet Valentine, Lara A. Aqrawi
- No Reins, Lauren B Called
- Nothing like IT, george albot
- Prayer to the Father, David Lessard