Terence George Craddock (Spectral Images and Images Of Light) (16 November / Westport New Zealand)
After democracy slash capitalism
has installed aided dictatorship
in foreign focus interest country
after dictator has turned upon
brutally suppressed own people...
why are you surprised puppet dictator
suddenly turns upon bites hand that fed?
Is this not the nature of true megalomaniac?
Distempered dictator dislikes taking orders.
Your psychopathological puppets condition
characterized by delusional fantasies wealth
power omnipotence tortures kills opposition.
Consider your puppets obsession with grandiose
trinkets extravagant distractions actions ruthless.
Did history not warn with enough dark parallels?
The word megalomania derived from the Greek
words megalo meaning large and mania meaning
madness frenzy; were these not warnings enough?
Copyright © Terence George Craddock
Poet Other Poems
- ‘Cubism’ Picasso
- “I Am Not A Terrorist” Sarah Palin
- 2008 Wall Street Crash
- 2011 Global Fish Extinction Crisis
- 2012 Austerity Keeps Spreading
- 22 Feb Not Saying Much Yet
- 22feb Universal SMS I Am Ok
- 23 Feb DAWN
- 23feb Dust Motes Settling Dust
- 23feb Earth Swells Into National Cry Mou...
- 23feb Many Miracles Near Misses
- 23feb Wait For Last Miracles Last Pocket...
- 23feb Which Is Worst?
- 23feb10 The Day After: Garden City
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.