Wigga Is Here
How could I ever doubt, our beautiful Wigga dear,
Could be anywhere but where I am, whether that be far or near.
You are in the wind that gently blows.
In the sun, and the river that eternal flows.
I feel and hear you in my space,
But I long to touch your darling face.
Oh Wigga D I love you so.
It was so hard to let you go,
But you told me true it was your time,
And I heard the bells begin to chime.
In Heaven's bower, you now fly free.
Oh Wigga J, please come to me,
In dreamtime bright with colours fresh.
Let me hear your paws and smell the breath,
Of the one who means more than Universe to me,
My Darling Darling Wigga D
Rosi Caswell's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Wigga Is Here by Rosi Caswell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- On Death, Willie Walker
- Discrimination, gajanan mishra
- Your, Umasree Raghunath
- coal on the asphalt, a mile away, Mandolyn ...
- Jostled here and there, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Over the seas Over the waves, Emmanuel George Cefai
- Reunion, Umasree Raghunath
- Over The Edge Over The Slippery Ledges, Emmanuel George Cefai
- World War One, P.D. Turner
- The Poet-Seer irresistible, Emmanuel George Cefai