Ogu Henry Chijioke8888 (Nigeria)
Words of the Beholder
Beautiful but not too beautiful,
As beautiful as a blazing black bird.
Black but not too black,
As black as the sun way word.
Short but not too short,
As tall as shortness could ever be.
Not gold is the colour of her golden green eyes,
Nor knowing the colour of her black beautiful skin,
Her eyes are as glittering as the diamonds of stars,
The fire of her eyes, when I look at it,
Makes me want to love her with lovable loves,
O her eyes could destroy the soul of desire.
I am that one,
Poet Other Poems
- AFRICA (Weepy Song of Africa)
- Dear New Lover
- Elegy to my Dad 'REGINALD EKE'
- Elizbeth the Flower Girl
- Eyes Beyond Eyes
- Food of Advice
- Henry and his heartfelt song of dispair
- Henry's Advice to his Children (To my Ge...
- Lamentation of a Poor Lover
- Painful Perfection
- Princess Where is Your Love?
- Serenade (A Song Of A Lover To His betr...
- She Was the One (My Ex)
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.