Ogu Henry Chijioke8888
Words of the Beholder
Beautiful but not too beautiful,
As beautiful as a blazing black bird.
Black but not too black,
As black as the sun way word.
Short but not too short,
As tall as shortness could ever be.
Not gold is the colour of her golden green eyes,
Nor knowing the colour of her black beautiful skin,
Her eyes are as glittering as the diamonds of stars,
The fire of her eyes, when I look at it,
Makes me want to love her with lovable loves,
O her eyes could destroy the soul of desire.
I am that one,
Ogu Henry Chijioke8888's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Words of the Beholder by Ogu Henry Chijioke8888 )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- When The Minister Calls, Edgar Albert Guest
- My hero(Bob Dylan), Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Azal se aashna..., Azhar Sabri
- Going For Gold, Angela Wybrow
- A Tragic Fairy Tale, Pankti Vadalia
- Sealed Lips, Tony Adah
- Autumn, Mario,Lucien,Rene Odekerken
- Reasons Not To Visit Dachau, Leslie Philibert
- St. Valentine's Day, Edgar Albert Guest
- Pleasure's Signs, Edgar Albert Guest