RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Transpiring memories forming continually,
never giving me a break.
In silence I walk toward the end of the pier.
Endless storms coming upon my horizon, never
letting up or giving in.
A hopeless situation at best, and yet, it's
worth the effort to continue to stay here and
Liking the secret atmosphere that I have fallen
into and have enveloped around my mind for all
Ensuring the beatitudes of all on earth, as I
walk paths of goodness and engulf myself in the
wafting aromas of whispering from on high.
Lifting my spirits as always, on a note of
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Worth Continuing by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- एक माँ की उम्मीद (Expectation of a Mother), Pawan Kumar Bharti
- Who Will They Put In Charge Of Vanishing.., mary douglas
- Low Resistance, Susan Lacovara
- If There Ever Was,, Bill Cantrell
- Fireworks, Shruti Goswami
- Rainbow disappear, hasmukh amathalal
- You say, Shruti Goswami
- I am civilized, Shruti Goswami
- Search, Shruti Goswami
- Çarpıntı, Muzaffer Akin