Would you miss me
I am sad and don't really know why.
Did Juliet know what she was doing when she died?
Was it love or did she hurt so much she wanted to go above?
Would you miss me if I left? Would you know I was gone? Would you care if I dared?
I have two lives to live for but I keep hurting more and more.
I cannot control this overwhelming feeling of dread.
I am sad, cant figure out why. My smile has disappeared even when I look to the sky.
Emotions overcome me, peace I crave. My tears are streaming, I can't stop them. My kids I don't want them to see me this way.
It's hard to know which way to go.
My light is dark the sun is low.
Would you miss me if I went?
The bath is warm still I am cold emotions have drained me, don't know where to go.
I am tired and drained guess we will never really know.
Would you miss me? Would you care? If I go? If I dared?
Shane Clift's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Would you miss me by Shane Clift )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland