RoseAnn V. Shawiak
A single touch of beginning rhythm sets my mind on a tangent of writing.
Selecting words for each poem being organized as it flows over the edge of an interior waterfall.
Steadily careening down a steep mountainside, falling with every droplet of water, cascading down into depths of it's watery soul.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Writing Tangent by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Inner Freedom's Equality, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Missing a loved mate, Ananta Madhavan
- Tears Imprisoned, The Astronomer
- Night Of Creative Silence, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Another Love Story..., John Ugolo Umah
- nothing says nothing like this, Mandolyn Davidson
- Ripples Of The Heart, Kewayne Wadley
- she came across in Wrangler jeans, Bloar Heir
- A Boy and His Dog, Kewayne Wadley
- She will whisper, Ruma Chaudhuri