after a night romp and spree,
need to be laid back and
rack out too,
so get bruised
like gale, and hardly to be cut it out
but suddenly was decked
by a glance of fox and foxy stuff
especially when had a kik at keeger,
so tried to move on,
some muffin chicks, those up for grabs...
Ah i am whiz but
in such screw around,
too zapped from the show
to cease it down.
Gulsher john's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
might not a gross,
Comments about this poem (WTH.... by Gulsher john )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- hold me with both hands, Mandolyn ...
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels