RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding a horse named Gypsy down dusty trails of yesterday.
Calling to mind the pictures and images of all the past times with family on your mind.
Stretching legs, prancing through forests filled with pine scents, lingering in my mind.
Leaving nothing to chance, rearing up and stopping to camp overnight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday's Trails by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- The Picture Again..., John Ugolo Umah
- If It Weren't For …… [HUMAN PROCREATIO.., Bri Edwards
- Prime Truth - 21, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Who am I really?, John Roberton
- Yashica Electro 35, Michael Mira
- मोनबाय आं, Ronjoy Brahma
- Do të vish, skender iljaz braka
- Diku ne buzedete..., skender iljaz braka
- Dhimbja e Motres…., skender iljaz braka
- फैलाव दुब्लियाव, Ronjoy Brahma