RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Riding a horse named Gypsy down dusty trails of yesterday.
Calling to mind the pictures and images of all the past times with family on your mind.
Stretching legs, prancing through forests filled with pine scents, lingering in my mind.
Leaving nothing to chance, rearing up and stopping to camp overnight.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday's Trails by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
Did you read them?
- The Cavity, Francie Lynch
- Exstasis, Frank Avon
- I'm a Piece of Work, Francie Lynch
- Some people's change, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Simply Marvelous, Electric Lady
- Winter in Tennessee, Frank Avon
- Oh, I Can Fly, Francie Lynch
- The drowned emigrants المهاجرون الغرقى, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Clean and sanitized., Ryan Brodesser
- Final Devotion, Saiom Shriver
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Heather Burns
(1 January 1903 - 13 March 1976)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)