RoseAnn V. Shawiak
Moving into spaces of yesterday's tomorrows, I fit many thoughts, entering them into puzzles and mazes, filling out many pages of purpose and talent.
Associating everything I see with cognitive expressions of reserve.
Taking time to become a master at wording whatever it is I feel and think.
Somewhere inside, touching with velvet thoughts, I furnish the world with poetry.
Making them think, pause or reject whatever it is they decide is their interpretation.
Eventually we'll all end up at the end of life on the same page in eternity.
RoseAnn V. Shawiak's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yesterday's Tomorrows by RoseAnn V. Shawiak )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- Animal Kingdom, Denis Martindale
- *True is my Master*, C. P. Sharma
- sCenE LeFt RiGhT tHeIr, sEaN nOrTh
- A Tingly Feeling, Alvin Jenner
- *A Jester, C. P. Sharma
- Writing For A Living Echoing Life Drama, Terence G. Craddock
- Tomorrow's Wager, Ritika Abigail
- All I Want..., Ritika Abigail
- *Where is Death? *, C. P. Sharma
- Oh! Palestine, Aminath Neena