Yokohama Go Game
Yokohama meeting will decide
One way or t’other how the Internet
Kneeds the seeds of future growth, or yet
Open closes – senseless suicide.
Here some play games with arguments supplied
Against the need for relevance,
Mission Statement: - some trustees forget
A mandate to stay true to those they guide.
Great expectations most retain world-wide,
Only need new leadership to whet
Game energies to free fair chart, - hearts set
A game of Go, - two overviews collide.
Much hangs upon each single vote – fifteen
Entertain two roads to choose between...
Yokohama 19 July 2000
Jonathan ROBIN's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yokohama Go Game by Jonathan ROBIN )
- it's like this, Mandolyn ...
- Moonlight Walks, Rajnish Manga
- 3 Dimensions Of Word, sallam yassin
- Dancing in her mind, Aftab Alam
- A C T C - 2014/10 Official Entries - Vot.., Brian Johnston
- ENID STILL HUNGRY, Terry Collett
- I am turning, Aftab Alam
- The Creator is beyond, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Warmth (In Your Arms), Michael McParland
- That Old Man, Ananta Madhavan
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Moment, Margaret Atwood
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- Heather Burns
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(13 February 1879 - 2 March 1949)