stop the senseless killing!
right here, right now!
murder is murder.
nothing you own or possess
is worth the price of a human life...
killing never brings peace!
the bombs you drop
you lack of faith.
the bodies you bury
in the shallow ditch your children.
only God knows the price you pay,
only you know the God you face!
every action brings either
life or death... your choice!
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Your Choice! by Eric Cockrell )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- we were made for love..., Marshall Gass
- The piano tutor......, Marshall Gass
- The fog......., Marshall Gass
- silence, Marshall Gass
- Trauma, Marshall Gass
- Tequila and Temptation., Marshall Gass
- which button makes me disappear?, Mandolyn ...
- PEOPLE الناس, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- After The Interview...ll, Morgan Michaels
- Follow The Flies, Is It Poetry