your sun an moon
the sun an moon are always there to warm an shine ur way im ur sun an moon is what im tryin to say like the sun my love for u will never burn out an as the moon lol well im always goin to shine for u even when u think im so far away i pull closer an closer to u every day when the moon turns red i am angry becus your in pain an when the sun gets to hot it means the same becus they are nice an polite the sun keeps you warm an the moon guides threw the night when your gone the sun an moon will die cause the sun cant keep u warm an the moon can no longer be your light.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (your sun an moon by mr. romantic )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- last day, Ewa Busayourmi
- Some soft feelings, Lalitha Narayanan
- Bonfire, Naveed Khalid
- A Friend's Promise, diana rose tolentino
- A poem-letter to my friends..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- In the summer..., Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- Melbs, David McLean Mathews
- At Somnolence's Border, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta
- naam, anikesh wats
- show me how a comet showers, Mandolyn ...