John W. McEwers
Some stuff's gross like
melty ice cream
that sticks to your hand
where it looks weird to lick
and days old gravy
sitting hard in the pan
like a tasty little
Some stuff isn't nice like
abscesses on your rear
and ugly people in photos
but I'm one of those people
and people still take photos with me
only not as often.
Some stuff you just can't get behind
like old motor oil pancakes
and cigarette butts in your pillow case.
Some stuff is just yuck.
John W. McEwers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Yucky Yuck by John W. McEwers )
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid
- Harvest Moon I, Naveed Khalid
- Elikal, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath