Rebecca Paul Poems
- Schizophrenia I’m anxious. Can’t think straight. Thoughts ...
- Thanks A Lot, Mom Thanks a Lot, Mom Thanks a lot, ...
- Look Back Slowly crawling out of this hole in the ...
- Every Day I have no power here. No voice. No reason to ...
- Money (Reverse Poem) Money makes the world go ‘round. When I...
- Pieces Of Me I wish I could leave my skin For just one ...
- My Crash THE blood is disgustingly pretty. it's the perfect ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Rebecca Paul
Can’t think straight.
Thoughts are scattered like
Pieces of paper.
Paranoia is grasping my mind,
Stinging my eyes with tears.
Where do I go?
Do I stay home?
I’m so bored but dangerously so.
Crazy ideas form into plans.
No! Don’t. Won’t.
Anxiety is tugging at my lungs.
Breathing is rapid, labored.
Shivering so hard I sweat.
Don’t want to be alone.
Irritated by my peers though.
All the music is angry,
Shouting, loud, heart-hammering.
I love it.
Love this feeling of complete chaos
But I’m so in need.
The entire day...