Rishi Menon Poems
- Nature nature is full of colors with beautiful scented ...
- Sorry Mom I'm sorry Mom, I'm sorry Mom I must apologize for ...
- Love's Not Just Blind What is it that makes me cry When I'm ...
- Sometimes Things Go Wrong Mr. Potato is a fat man Who ...
- I Am I am not a Christian I am no Muslim I am not a ...
- Susan's Dream Susan was a pretty girl She dreamed she had a ...
- A Rap Song hey man, its about the rap science teaches us ...
I started writing about 2 years ago when I read a few of my Dad's poems. Dad says he is proud of my very first poem, Nature. That sort of encouraged me and since then, I have written about 10 poems. I only write when I feel like it, if you know what I mean. I'm in the 9th standard now and am preparing to be a Doctor.
I am now in the 11th. I am no longer on course to be a Doctor. I have taken up Commerce and it is the first turning point to what will be my future career. I have also developed a great taste for drawing characters, writing stories and composing poetry. Art is in my blood. I have decided to take the two forward. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
nature is full of colors
with beautiful scented flowers
if your'e in a forest or a park
its nice even in the dark
nature is full of beasts and birds
with so many shrubs and ferns
its mountains are very high
they almost touch the sky
nature has its deserts
and nature has its plains
at times its sunny
sometimes it rains
nature is so pretty and bountiful
with snow covered peaks and sounds so beautiful
when people destroy nature, remember
we need nature for our future.
Rishi Menon,11 years.