suchi banerjee Poems
- Summer Within -new- Seasons come and seasons go; Come again and ...
- Betray I Will. Betrayal! Is it bad? I thought its a way of ...
- Love It Is Love is a two faced Janus; It marks the ...
- Pain Amiga Pain... Ah, isn't she strange? Bold and ...
- Inner Demons Demons they are, Your inner ...
- Possessed I I'm so tired, i cannot dance anymore; Now that...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about suchi banerjee
Seasons come and seasons go;
Come again and then they go;
Seasons of the earth, not seasons of life;
Seasons of life only only go.
They go they go, they only only go.
The sun rises and the blaze dazzles,
It rises again and the day frazzles,
But the sun in life only sets;
It sets it sets, it only only sets.
But man is his own master,
Powerful he is.
He commands the skies, he controls the breeze.
He commands his will, he controls his actions,
And therefore he will stretch the summer
He needn't accept nature's dissension.
Heat is ...