What Success is?
success is the success of beliefs and thoughts,
success is the battle which have been saught.
success is not about getting fame and name,
but reaching the hieghts being the same.
success doesn't mean to get money,
but to remain as sweet as sugar and honey.
success comes if you chase it harder,
and an honest try is its starter.
success is not the thing to be waited,
but a depiction to be stated.
success is the dream which comes true,
when napping goes away from you.
success is not a game of letters,
but a truth which really matters.
success is the fruit of one's life,
which takes a lot of patience to hive.
success doesn't come by being ahead from all,
but to respect the things, from big to small.
this is the poem for success to preach,
the real value of life which it uses to teach.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (What Success is? by tanya gupta )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
- "Hope" is the thing with feathers, Emily Dickinson
- Sciences Take xx xxx xx Original .., Lee Mack
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
Poem of the Day
- PH: Poetry Writing: In Poetry, Brian Johnston
- Moving Out, Adriana Avila
- The Main Ingredient, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Missing From Action, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- 12 Poems (English) from the Poetry Hat, sheena blackhall
- Owl & Handbag, sheena blackhall
- Lighthouse, sheena blackhall
- Human Touch, Mark R Slaughter
- Fishing Village, sheena blackhall
- Skull, Mark R Slaughter