Tony Cox Poems
- All Day If It Doesn'T Rain On a recent trip in my personal ...
- God Is Foever Men will lie The promise of death is ...
- Death I shall sleep I shall sleep Life here is no more
- The Day Before Tomorrow One cold night when the moon was ...
- All Is Lost When my days are cold from the loneliness of ...
- Deja'Vu As I sit and ponder what it means to exist. A ...
- Ebony Strong Skin brown Eyes round
just an poor country boy.whom give all thanks to GOD.whether good or bad. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Tony Cox
All Day If It Doesn'T Rain
On a recent trip in my personal time machine.
I observed myself asking my dad yet another annoying question.
His answer was always as predictable as the question I was asking.
“ All day if it doesn’t rain”.
I laugh now as I witness the dumb look on my face.
Realizing it was time for me to exit the past and return to the present day.
The residual of my dad’s answer was ringing in my head like a church bell on Sunday morning.
“All day if it doesn’t rain”
Rains bring joy and happiness to some and despair to others; yet, the question remains ...