Arielle Friese Poems
- Crimson The color of crimson covers my wrist as I sit and ...
- I Believed You I believed u loved me and i think u beleved it...
- Cry For You My saphier eyes cry for you.
- Love Me As i sit here and wonder where you are i dream about ...
- How Do I Know I think I like you but maybe I love you. How ...
- Hello-Good Bye Today u saif hello but now i wonder when ...
- Acting You want me to act like we've never kissed you want ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The color of crimson
covers my wrist
as I sit and try to stop it
Why wont it stop did
I slice to deep?
did I hit a vein?
I must have because
my floor is coverd in blood
the room is spinning out
and I am going cold.
The last thing i hear before i went limp
was my moms voice saying why did
she do this to her self
and she doesnt know i di it because of her