Arielle Friese Poems
- Crimson The color of crimson covers my wrist as I sit and ...
- I Believed You I believed u loved me and i think u beleved it...
- Love Me As i sit here and wonder where you are i dream about ...
- Cry For You My saphier eyes cry for you.
- Acting You want me to act like we've never kissed you want ...
- How Do I Know I think I like you but maybe I love you. How ...
- Hello-Good Bye Today u saif hello but now i wonder when ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The color of crimson
covers my wrist
as I sit and try to stop it
Why wont it stop did
I slice to deep?
did I hit a vein?
I must have because
my floor is coverd in blood
the room is spinning out
and I am going cold.
The last thing i hear before i went limp
was my moms voice saying why did
she do this to her self
and she doesnt know i di it because of her