Arlene Dery Poems
- Hope In Heaven's Day Grief be mine, I ask you so, If not ...
- The Package A surprise! A surprise! What will it be? ...
- Treasures To Keep A lock of hair trimmed, with ribbon so ...
- This Poet Has A Lot So many feelings inside to ...
- No Memories Of You Always missing, never finding, On the ...
- A Place Beyond The Veil There's a place beyond the veil, ...
- Paper Butterfly Silently quiet. Hush, Delicate wings of ...
I haven't been writing poems for a few years so I wanted to come back and try writing for awhile. It's a good way to challenge myself and nice to reflect on things. I live in a beautiful area and so I will have a lot of inspiration around me. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Arlene Dery
Hope In Heaven's Day
Grief be mine, I ask you so,
If not for you, I wouldn't know,
How life once was and then be still,
How so precious, that death do steal.
Because that grief, won't go away,
Learn to let it have its way.
The link to love, a precious one,
Is met with grief and still not done.
The days do come, and nights do go,
Grief will stay as time is so.
And so a loved one passes on,
And grief comes in and carries on.
Does grief get better, I will ask,
It's hard to say, while at its task.
There is grief to help us cope,
There is God to give us ...