This Poet Has A Lot
So many feelings inside to explore.
discovering one, then some more.
Emotions come out! I implore.
a thought to put down for evermore.
What to write, and what to say,
where are the words I need to convey?
Not giving up, and finding a way.
needing to pen those words today.
Looking for, a word to be found.
hoping to find, just the right sound.
And I realize, they are abound-
is that my head, starting to pound?
Then like a flash, it comes to me.
starting to pen, frantically.
Baring my soul for all to see.
baring my soul, for therapy.
Get it all down before it's forgot.
elusive words, I have sought.
Stuck in my world, this is my lot.
seeking words, until they are caught.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Poet Has A Lot by Arlene Dery )
- We are meant, hasmukh amathalal
- I Dare Not To Tell You., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Amritpaan, ramesh rai
- Sonnet: Labourers in the Vineyard (Mathe.., Dr John Celes
- Prayer To God-Sri Ramakrishna., Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- The Deserted Spring, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Love In Lovers' Poetry, Bazi alis Subrata Ray
- Fun never runs out!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- The Passing Winds, Tex T Sarnie
- Too Few Words, Tex T Sarnie
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- The Tiger, William Blake
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- All the World's a Stage, William Shakespeare
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
- Heather Burns
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)