This Poet Has A Lot
So many feelings inside to explore.
discovering one, then some more.
Emotions come out! I implore.
a thought to put down for evermore.
What to write, and what to say,
where are the words I need to convey?
Not giving up, and finding a way.
needing to pen those words today.
Looking for, a word to be found.
hoping to find, just the right sound.
And I realize, they are abound-
is that my head, starting to pound?
Then like a flash, it comes to me.
starting to pen, frantically.
Baring my soul for all to see.
baring my soul, for therapy.
Get it all down before it's forgot.
elusive words, I have sought.
Stuck in my world, this is my lot.
seeking words, until they are caught.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (This Poet Has A Lot by Arlene Dery )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- world war one and two, lee fones
- Wedding-Feast Is Over, Naveed Akram
- Sometimes I Find Myself, Blake Mulligan
- Safe Haven, Maverick Jones
- U-IN, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- In lawyer's office, Nassy Fesharaki
- MAGICless, Suburban Lovechild
- Buds Of Imagination, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- quiet in the library, lee fones
- If my shoes could talk, Maverick Jones