Benjamin K Duncan
Benjamin K Duncan Poems
- A Rebel In Society They can ban the rebel in me, But ...
- The Sun the sun has a blunt hardness about it keeping the ...
- Conniving Condiments Tomato sauce runs through my ...
- The Title Is At The End Lost. That word never used to mean ...
- Seasons Of Sorrow there is no summer there is no ...
- Confined i woke up a hand reached down i reached back
- Incomplete The thick smog of morning traffic gently carresses...
Comments about Benjamin K Duncan
A Rebel In Society
They can ban the rebel in me,
But they'll never stop the anarchy,
It runs deep in the veins of society.
Sleuthing and snaking in the darkest
streets of our city.
I dwell in this hell.
So mosaically designed,
So archaically refined.
Though through its cracks the
Crimson still shines.
Its thick aroma filling my nostrils.
The painfully achieved failure
Gnawing at my tattered jeans.
A sickening reminder
Of what it means