Custous Angelus Poems
- Being Different Being Different They said I was weird They ...
- Night Forest The once welcoming forest is no more when night ...
- Smile Magic is lost in 21st century Maybe there were magic ...
- Grade We go to school and we learn We go to school and we ...
- I Don'T Want To Leave Ah mother mother my beloved mother Why...
- Good To Be Human Under the stars we stood Under the blessing...
- A Prideful Man A man who is self made Cloaks himself with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Custous Angelus
They said I was weird
They said I think differently
They said I looked different
They said I wasn’t normal
Is it the way I walk?
Is it the way I talk?
Is it the way I eat?
Do my thoughts bother you all?
Do my speeches enrage you all?
Or have you ever imagined that maybe
Just maybe that it was you guys
Weren’t your minds to caged?
Weren’t your speeches too eager to please others?
Did you feel me not right because you guys were locking yourselves in?
So for once let us be free
The ill will I bore will be no longer
Let us ...