Feyisayo Anjorin Poems
- Precious Treasures Past sunsets as chains and anchors Past ...
- Do You Have A Voice? A light flashes through the dark night ...
- Johannesburg(Our Jerusalem) We sit and ponder on the dangers ...
- Suffering And Smiling We feast on our decadence with a smile,...
- Chronicles Of A Mortal He was born to live, left in time and ...
- The Fruit And The Seed When I go down to the soil, And the ...
- On This Path A pathway to death, A certain way to ...
His short story ''The Depressing Command'' was published in the June 2011 edition of the UK literary magazine Litro.
Born In Akure in 1983, Feyisayo was educated at Damelin College in Bramley, Johannesburg; and The South African School of Motion Picture Medium and Live Performance in Auckland Park, Johannesburg(AFDA Johannesburg) .
He specialises in fiction writing. more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Feyisayo Anjorin
Past sunsets as chains and anchors
Past sunsets as beauties of love’s connection
Hope as gold from a furnace
Hope as dragons of the east
Know the valued fuel of energy
The reasons for the strength of nature
Know the treasure worthy of all treasures
The reason for the strength of nature
Let your frozen moments hold you with soothing hands
Buried in the soil of the coming sunsets
Let the enlightened one be your guide
Showing the hidden treasures of secret places
Know the right reflections of love
The key to living treasures
Know the way above...