14 February 2013 - Valentines Day
If you choose to be in love,
If you can't be you
She can't be you
If she can't be you,
You will be a ghost in search of who?
Be ruthless, be in business, love is not open for bids
It's you on the stake, let her eat your bits,
She will, some day, some time, some day your Valentine.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (14 February 2013 - Valentines Day by Hardik Vaidya )
- A Young Boy, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho