1AAA..... 'Wrong Verification Code'....[How to 'get around' the 'wrong verification code' message on poemhunter]
If, like me, you've had the problem: 'wrong verification code',
I have a suggestion for you. May I be so bold?
When on Poemhunter.com your message or comment fails to be sent,
and your frustration and anger at that failure you desperately need to vent,
just follow these steps, suggested to me by my wife most wise.
They should work or there's something wrong with my explanation, I'd surmise.
IF YOU DO YOUR TYPING, ENTER CODE, HIT 'SUBMIT' but GET THE 'DREADED MESSAGE',
do this, which YOU may have already figured out if you are of LESS AGE (than me) .
[If you keep on trying the original code, it will never work. Your time will be poorly spent.]
Go back one page to where your typing has been left.......Unsent.]
Then left click and HIGHLIGHT text; at edge of text (in white) right click and select COPY.
(I hope these instructions are clear enough for you. I hope they're not sloppy.)
Go back one page then, I believe, and do what's needed to find an empty box
in which to write a new message or comment; (my wife is crafty like a fox) :
left click in the 'empty box' and then right click and click on PASTE.
Your unsent text should now appear; (your time has not been a waste) .
You should now have a NEW verification code which never seems to fail.
Good Luck! !
p.s. I helped another poet learn to EDIT her poem so she could make a correction I suggested. I may write a poem about that, once the idea I've digested.
(see end of story below)
Bri Edwards's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
FLASH! ! another poet has come to me with an easier method! !
1 from 'wrong v. code' page GO BACK
2 RIGHT CLICK NEXT TO the 'old' verification number; this will bring up
3 on the menu (at least on this computer) find RELOAD and click it; this
will give you a NEW verification code to use. (if it doesn't, try
clicking reload again)
4 enter 'new' verif. code and hit submit
5 good luck
Comments about this poem (1AAA..... 'Wrong Verification Code'....[How to 'get around' the 'wrong verification code' message on poemhunter] by Bri Edwards )
Did you read them?
- Being Realistic, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Countless tears., Marcondes Pereira
- Unrest Soul: Dark minds, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- me &the dragon, gordon nosworthy
- A Free Mind, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Dissolved, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Go boothward young doves, moez meftah
- To Someone Special On Poemhunter, Electric Lady
- Thank You: from a dear friend, Almedia Knight Oliver
- Memories, anthony john cerrito, sr.
Poem of the Day
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- And Death Shall Have No Dominion, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- Fern Hill, Dylan Thomas
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Sonnet XVII, Pablo Neruda
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(30 October 1885 – 1 November 1972)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
William Carlos Williams
(17 September 1883 – 4 March 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)