7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender
When one is finally spent.
Trying to crack a nut that would not lent.
To reveal ones own true self.
The mind is an octopus,
With a billion arms,
Attached to labels.
I now know why was the world was coined as Maya.
It has no substance without the invocation of your own.
The positives negatives are rubbles of the mind.
What remains as truth is the conscious of your kind.
Beyond the veil of your mind is the realm of you,
He invites you, to him, to be him,
This meet beyond minds is the wisdom of surrender.
To surrender to your own magnificence.
Hardik Vaidya's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (7th Season - Wisdom Of Surrender by Hardik Vaidya )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- تعالي لنرسم معاً قوس قزح, سميح القاسم
- Norman Doesn't Go to Ferguson, Missouri, Donal Mahoney
- طائر الرعد, سميح القاسم
- تقدموا, سميح القاسم
- Fearless, Omar Eldamsheety
- Unintentional Existence: Repository Citr.., Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Friendzone (Rap song), Clint Kingham
- The Marché Aux Puces And The Jardin Des .., William Daryl Hine
- The Lake, William Daryl Hine
- The Copper Beech, William Daryl Hine