! ! ! A.a.a.a.a.a.a.I LOVE U! ! !
I'LOVE U, I'LOVE U.I'LOVE U.
I'would say from the bottom of my heart the most in.
I'will show with all the desire and the wish.
I'want you in every time I.
Will you come into my arms?
Whisper soft your voice makes my heartbeat rapidly.
Maybe this is love sweet as heaven.
Will i'always be sitting beside you?
And heard the poem of the yearning song.
Long night last dim with longing.
Heart was still faithful to hold the curtains expectations.
Feelings of love brings the light in the dark fog of longing.
I'LOVE U.I'LOVE U.I'LOVE U.
You still remain in my heart.
You still keep everything for me.
Your embrace was my aim.
Your touch was my desire.
Your kiss was me want to.
All of your dream was the prayer in my sleep.
Give me love.
Give me warmth in my cold night warm rays through your eyes.
Walking together to follow the direction of the horizon.
Where to go river pet?
Left our love in the footsteps of blue lake.
Hug me tighly under the rain.
Show our love to the rainbow.
Write my name in your love poems.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! ! ! A.a.a.a.a.a.a.I LOVE U! ! ! by Dwi utami )
- Hope and promises, hasmukh amathalal
- September Rain, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Elusive Is Zen, Tad Russell
- Analogy, Angela K Brown
- Anxiety, Angela K Brown
- Searching for Truth, Angela K Brown
- Lesbians, Angela K Brown
- Blood Runs Deep, Angela K Brown
- Innocence, Angela K Brown
- A Hole That Can't Be Filled, Jon Janson
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Alone, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)