The one God
God more than anything else that I'must tellable about you?
You don't have one about ugly.
You are the owner a greenish of nature.
You are the owner a grandeur of the earthly life.
You are the owner a broad daylight the moon shine and sun.
The day and dark to be in your hand,
Sadness and happines to be on you.
Sent one of your angels.
To watch me deep to cross a life.
To embrance me deep in the all reason my life.
Some angel that never to owns a sin.
Angel with inmost soul a nable.
With shiny eyes.
White skin like a silk, long hair like a sea admirable.
Lips full of gantle, and the sweet word's
God of god..you are really my ideal.
Please listen to me in every I'haven't prayer.
Embrance me always deep on calmed
To arange me your heaven.
Wipe my tears in every I'haven't cry
To laugh with me in this moment I'haven't happines
Sent me a little love in every I'haven't open my eyes in the morning day.
God of god you are my ideal.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The one God by Dwi utami )
- There, Barbara Dixion
- Humpty-Dumpty, Kumarmani Mahakul
- Of Life Is Change, Is It Poetry
- Chicken Burger, Angela Wybrow
- Take me home, Barbara Dixion
- How...?, Ginny Gibbs
- gustakhi karke ched gyin uski aankhein, Yashvardhan Goel
- mukda, Yashvardhan Goel
- No More Yelling, Michael McParland
- The Wilderness We Abandon, Robert Rorabeck
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Alone, Edgar Allan Poe
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)