The one God
God more than anything else that I'must tellable about you?
You don't have one about ugly.
You are the owner a greenish of nature.
You are the owner a grandeur of the earthly life.
You are the owner a broad daylight the moon shine and sun.
The day and dark to be in your hand,
Sadness and happines to be on you.
Sent one of your angels.
To watch me deep to cross a life.
To embrance me deep in the all reason my life.
Some angel that never to owns a sin.
Angel with inmost soul a nable.
With shiny eyes.
White skin like a silk, long hair like a sea admirable.
Lips full of gantle, and the sweet word's
God of god..you are really my ideal.
Please listen to me in every I'haven't prayer.
Embrance me always deep on calmed
To arange me your heaven.
Wipe my tears in every I'haven't cry
To laugh with me in this moment I'haven't happines
Sent me a little love in every I'haven't open my eyes in the morning day.
God of god you are my ideal.
Dwi utami's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (The one God by Dwi utami )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Stand At My Grave And Weep, Mary Elizabeth Frye
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Television, Roald Dahl
- A Fairy Song, William Shakespeare
Poem of the Day
- Aapko Dekh Kavita Likhne Ki Eccha Hoti H.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Poem, John Gray
- Labor as a Tulip, Karen Volkman
- Sprig of Lilac, Hyam Plutzik
- O Foreigner Girl, Say You What Is My Rel.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Cold, Luo Zhihai
- LOVE STORY, Eugene Latumbo
- Wild cock and hen., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- My name, gajanan mishra
- It Was 1986 When I Started Writing In En.., Bijay Kant Dubey